Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flights of Fancy

Not a real post today, loves. I'm burnt out at work and my brain's flirting with a midterm due by this Sunday.

I am writing. That's a fact. In fact, I've finished eight chapters of revisions over the past week. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but seeing as in the original manuscript, the info in those new eight chapters took a good fifteen to tell, I think it's GREAT!! My goal for this revision was to cut a huge chunk out.

So far, so good.

Write on!
Jen

6 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had two blogs - how did I miss this?? Good luck catching up on everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 chapters of revisions sounds like a lot to me! Revisions usually take me forever. Good for you on being able to cut so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you opened another blog!

    Well, I'm here now.

    Good luck with the revisions and the midterm!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bringing me over to the new blog. Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed. Sounds like a lot of hard work to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give yourself credit; eight chapters of revisions is a huge amount! Congratulations on being disciplined.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)