Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday's Post, Part the First: Awards!

Well.

It's Monday. That pesky day that follows weekends and has a nasty tendency to be less than welcome. Today, however, I was greeted by a mountain of chocolate on my desk (thanks ladies in the billing department!) and several very kind awards!

The Blogger Formerly Known As... AND N.R. Williams both passed along a lovely bit o' bloggy love this morning:



It was created by Jules who wished to spread a bit of love and cheer amongst friends. Please, take it! Happy Valentines Day to you all and THANK YOU ALL so very much for reading and commenting and supporting the madness that goes on here daily :D. Even if I don't post, trust me, there is still madness!

Both of these fabulous bloggy pals also passed on this award:



The rules for accepting this award, are:

1. Thank and link back to the person (people) who gave the award
2. State seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered great bloggers

Thanks a BUNCH to BOTH of you guys!! Your links follow thanks to you both being in my "Fifteen Most Recent Followers" list :D

1) I've been lost in three different countries: Mexico, Ireland and France. I seem to have a habit for wandering the wrong way!
2) I'm currently in university finishing my BA in English/Creative Writing.
3) I collect maps.
4) My father was a Vietnam Vet from whom I inherited my wanderlust and love for spicy food.
5) My mother is an herbalist, crafter and homesteader from whom I inherited my love for growing things and chickens :)
6) I love cheese.
7) I may or may not be related to Edgar Allan Poe.

Not sure if I have 15 NEW blogs to pass this along to, but I'll pick the 15 most recent followers:

Sara J. Henry @ Sara in Vermont (whose novel Learning to Swim comes out Feb. 22!)
Alex J. @ Alex J. Cavanaugh
Noelle Skeldon @ Noelle Skeldon, Author
Beth @ Of Muses and Meringues (which never fails to make me hungry)
Nicole Ducleroir @ One Significant Moment in Time
The Blogger Formerly Known As... @ The Blogger Formerly Known As...
Lin @ Duck with Wheel & String (who ALWAYS makes me laugh :D)
Linda @ Thoughts from a Bag Lady :D
Mary Aalgaard @ Play off the Page
Misha Gericke @ My First Book
Shannon O'Donnell @ Book Dreaming
N.R. Williams @ N.R. Williams, Fantasy Author
Shannon Whitney Messenger @ Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe
Dawn Kurtagich @ Dawn Kurtagich's Blog
Glynis @ Author Blog: Glynis Smy

AAANNNND....

N.R. Williams ALSO passed along the WRITE HARD award:



This one is for bloggers who inspire me. Guess what...that would be YOU. Yes, YOU!!! Seriously. Take, enjoy, and let it inspire you to WRITE HARD every day :D

Whew!! That's a lotta linkin'! Visit these fabulous bloggers, and all of you who I listed, feel free to do what you wish with the award. Some of you have already received this one, so no worries if you wish to NOT repost it! I understand :D

I've got some more news I'll post later on today (PS: it has to do with all the lovely challenges that are stylin' up the right side of my blog!) Do check back!

Cheers,
Jen

Thanks Mask and N.R. Williams! You guys made my Monday :D

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on all the awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Congrats, and I'll try to live up to my award. You're doing the A to Z challenge? I'm tempted. That's also Scriptfrenzy month, so I don't know.

    Later,
    M.
    PS: funny word verif: frubjet (oh, the things we could do with that word!)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)