news, views & more links than you can shake a lightsaber at!



I know, it's early in the week to get my geek on. But seriously, any excuse to search for pictures of Ewan McGregor...



Yet ANOTHER fabulous blogger passed along the Stylish Blogger Award :D I'm honored, truly!! Thanks a whole heaping lot to Misha over at My First Book. I received this award last week so I'll send you on over to that post so you can read my required Seven Stated Things :D

I may or may not have gone to the book store yesterday. I may or may not have bought three (THREE!!!) deliciously dark novels to devour: Lockdown: Escape from Furnace by Alexander Gordon Smith, The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith and Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker. Yum.

We've all dealt with burnout. Here's some good tips to help the words flow even when you don't feel like writing - When Burnout Sets In

Here's a breath of fresh air for those of you who, like me, worry about the physical book going the way of the dinosaur (or archaeopteryx) - The Evolution of Reading

I see you're interested in a life of harmless crime. Excellent. So am I - How to Get Article Ideas: Steal Them!

A wee bit o' dialogue help over at Writer's Digest. You know...for all those...um...uh... - How to Edit Your Dialogue

So, you want to start a book group AND need a good laugh? Read on :D

Sol Stein talks to us briefly about Laziness

Got a great short story sitting there, waiting to win you $1,000? Then send it on in to the Writer Short 2011 Story Contest! Deadline is 30 April.

Now, go forth and render yourselves FABULOUS!!

Comments

  1. So many links! I've got some fun reading to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3

    Great links. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep hearing good things about the Marbury Lens...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deliciously dark novels? Well, what a coincidence... I blogged about the same thing this week. I haven't read the ones you've listed, but have you read Dexter, or I Am Not a Serial Killer? Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)

Popular Posts