I see I have a few more followers! Thanks and welcome along for the ride! Today's post may be a bit ... off, thanks to copious amounts of Pepsi for dinner last night and strange goings on at The Job:
1. Started reading Lockdown by Alexander Gordon Smith. Wow. Holy Crap. Shudder. That is all. Will report back when book is finished :D
2. Seems my stint here in Job Land will be shorter than I'd anticipated. I turned in ample notice last month and have now been told that the person who will take my place can start in two weeks. I'm being shooed out the door faster than a bat stuck in your living room at 3 in the morning. Oh well...viva la writing life!
3. Upon further reflection (and one last chance given) Star Wars: Episodes 1 and 2 are as disappointing as I remember them.
4. Final exam time, duckies, and then it's off to my next class in which I get to spend 8 weeks learning how to write convincing arguments. College credit for arguing = FABULOUS!!
5. It's been 65+ degrees here for the past week (don't hate me). I got sunburned this past Saturday. Sunburned! In February. Ca-RA-zy.
6. In writing news, my book is still sitting on the trunk in the back room, patiently (HA!) waiting for me to pick it up, dust it off, and whip it in to gear. My muse isn't amused (heh) but he's dealing with the delay. However, looking again at #2, I should be back in the writing realm sooner than I originally thought.
How's THAT for random? How's your week been so far? Tell me something random!