Friday, March 18, 2011

Excuse me, where did this week go?

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

Guys, I've totally geeked out on you this week and I'm so sorry!! Here I thought coming home and devoting myself to school and writing and the fine art of dancing with brooms would allow me more time to blog (not to mention visit YOUR blogs...yes, yours. And especially YOURS, you fearless St. Patrick's Fest blogger, you.) It seems in my over-zealousness, I seemed to have forgotten one, tiny detail: life.

Yes, life showed up this week and suddenly, it's Friday night and I've been AWOL from blogger. My sincere apologies. Do forgive! I guess it's going to take more getting used to this new-fangled freedom than I thought!

Seems I'm going to really get my discipline on and starting Monday, that's exactly what I'm going to do! Have a fabulous weekend, don't give up on me, and I'll see YOU on Monday!

Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. I had allergies show up and have just a few hours before my eyes swell up again. That "Life" can be a real pain at times :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life catches up with us all. You've got to take care of it first; the blog comes second. It's all good. Hope you had a good Patty's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if the week was going to vanish, now is better than during April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a myth that we have more time to do our own thing when we stay at home. We just do more for our homes and families. We have to be more self-disciplined, and we have to claim our time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good that life is the priority and it should be!! Don't worry about not getting around--it's just how it is. I find that I can't get through the blogroll as often as I would like either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, you're funny Jen. You were doing exactly what you should have been doing ~ LIVING!!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)