Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACK!!

Howdy and how are you?

Sorry for the unplanned absence but I see that I have some new followers! Excellent!! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi. I'll make my way around to all of your fabulous blogs soon, I promise!

I'm officially not employed at The Job anymore. I'll pause while you all shout and dance happily for me...

***

Don't you feel better?

That being said, I'm not just sitting at home eating brownies and watching Star Wars (although that would make for a splendid day...). School is taking up most of my mornings and then afternoons will be divided between writing and all the things that make life, life: errands, house work, jogging, keeping the dog from jumping out the window. You know, normal things.

I hope you've all had a fabulous March so far! There are some awesome blog fests coming up and I'm excited to be participating in a couple of them. I also have a little something of my own I've been working on and will introduce in April (so stay tuned!) Speaking of April, if any of you do NaNo, the wonder people at the Office of Letter and Light put on ScriptFrenzy this time of year. If you have an idea for a play, a television show or a movie, get out those pens and Screenwriting for Dummy's books and have at it!

Me? I'll be using April as my Revision Ninja Month! Don't know what a Revision Ninja is? Hop on over HERE and find out :)

Ok kids, I'm off to finish up an essay and then it's off to dance around the house with a mop!

Seriously.

Ciao!

7 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about doing ScriptFrenzy--I've never written anything like a screenplay before, so it would be new experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! One less stress! Good luck with school and writing!

    My march has been hectic with school but it hasn't been bad at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cripes! Glad you're back, and happy with the no job bit? Sounds like it so, here's my HURRAY for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with school and writing, and doing house-y type things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally did a happy dance for you--congrats! And good luck with revisions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, look, you have 100 followers. Congrats. And, I'm so happy for you for getting out of that mind-numbing job. Carry on! You are destined for great things. I'm doing Scriptfrenzy, of course. I'm so excited. I have THREE ideas brewing.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)