Cleaning House and Setting Up Shop

Don't mind me. I'm just rearranging the furniture and airing out the attic. You'd be amazed at what I'm finding up here! Cobwebs aside, there's all sorts of wondrous knick-knacks that need dusting and repairing; not so much to clean them up to make them presentable but so that I can tell what they are. So I can share them with you.

Stories and Odd Things.

I'll be making brief appearances here and there during the next week or so. All this dusting and tweaking takes time. Not to mention I start back to school next week after a delightful two week break.

Bear with me, dear souls, as you have so patiently this past year. One of the things I love about blogging is the flexibility the medium allows for creative expression. The other thing (and this is most important) that I love about the blog-sphere is how accommodating and understanding the readers and creators are! I've watched many new blog friends change their sites, their focus, their creative endeavors. Some have changed designs, others have changed direction. And I love it! I love seeing people grow and evolve. That's what we're here for after all. To discover who we really are and what our calling is on this earth.

I owe a lot to blogging in this respect. It has allowed me the physical expression of all these ideas and evolutions. I'm able to actually see what's going on inside my brain and agree (or disagree) with the shifts and changes.

So, here's to change and risk taking.

And going forth and being fabulous.

Comments

  1. Yay for risk taking! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look, especially your picture in the header.

    Growing up, I always wished we had an attic - like a real one, not just a space for insulation. I wanted to discover cool, old things up there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look and I can't wait for the "Shoppe" and "Small Business Help" sections to evolve. You are definitely cleaning house. :)
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels good to do a bit of cleaning out now and then, both in real life and virtual.
    Play on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)

Popular Posts