Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Monday

Hey guys!

Thanks for commenting Friday! The wedding went well, I did get free cake (as well as some amazing BBQ!) and some great shots as well. I got to shoot the film camera which is way more my speed than digital. And I didn't have to hold a single reflector. Huzzah!! The bride and groom are both good friends of our so the entire weekend was enjoyable.

As for the elevator speech, it went great. According to my professor I'm a natural (What the what ?!?!) and I made a 100 on it. Yes, I am tooting my own horn. Go me.

Hooray.

Onward.

Sorry the posts haven't been about anything in particular lately. My focus is off. I feel as if I'm on the cusp of something. What the something is, I haven't the foggiest. Speaking of fog, that's about how my brain feels right now. Expect more rambling posts in the near future. As in this one.

Happy Monday! I hope your week is fabulous and, if like me, you're lacking some focus, things will come together soon.

Cheers!
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear it went well! :)

    Congratulations on your speech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But at least you got the free cake!
    Hey, we all lose focus sometimes - no big deal. Let your posts drift where they may.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your speech! That is awesome. We are always so hard on ourselves, aren't we? I like your random posts...my brain must be in the same place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My posts aren't about anything these days either--but I don't have any excuses!! Hahaha! It's good to read your stuff anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've neglected you a bit. How fun that you shot a film camera. I'm pleased to read some people still use one. I have two, but have stopped using them. Maybe they'll make a come-back. Congrats on your speech. You, natural, you!
    Write on!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)