Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Guys are Awesome and I Suck


[image found here]

Blanket thank yous are so lame. This I recognize. However, at the present, it's the best I can do. So here goes:

THANK YOU to everyone who has visited and commented since the Origins Blogfest; to everyone who read my post regarding the resurrection of my food blog and went there and followed; and a big, fat THANK YOU to everyone who comes here, regardless of my lameness of NOT returning the visit, and continues to be AWESOME!

I mean it. My term paper should be finished by Friday. My final exams shouldn't be too taxing. True, my next term starts the day after this term ends. BUT this little blog keeps chugging along and it will as long as I'm here. And I'm so thankful for all of you who take time out of your busy schedules to visit.

I'm humbled by your commitment and shamed because I haven't kept up my end of the bargain. That is going to change, however.

Thanks for sticking with me! And thanks for being AWESOME :D
xo Jen

11 comments:

  1. I always love your blog and know how hard it is to keep up with everything. Right back at you about being AWESOME. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you're so awesome. Ready for some foodie inspiration. Write on! And, happy cookin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I found your blog, love the way you write and love the Lincoln photo today! Term papers are more important than blog entries, every time! But we enjoy hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy visiting! Work on your school stuff. We'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, totally understandable. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good fortune with your term paper. I followed from Alex's blog. PIXAR is doing JOHN CARTER, and they seem to have a great track record, so my hopes are up, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right back at you about AWESOME! Hey, your school stuff's beyond important. Don't feel guilty. We're not going anywhere. And good luck on your finals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't suck--you're awesome! This blog is one of my favorites, and I always have fun coming by and reading your posts.

    Good luck with the term paper!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)