Monday, March 26, 2012

Is it Monday again already?!?

Good morning, intrepid blog pals!

Here's hoping you all had a wonderful week and weekend. I apologize for my lack of activity. You see, after I was KIND enough to mention our pollen festival here in the crazy state of Georgia, I was hit with some horrible allergies. Some thanks I get for attempting to speak kindly of the yellow devil.

"Busy" and "Crazy" seem to be the words that describe life right now. I'm not complaining. I will also throw in the word "GOOD" :D. I'm thankful that things seem to be falling into place and realize that the only way to wrangle some semblance of sanity into it all is through balance.

A few changes:

1. I'll be responding to comments on through email. It's not that I don't want to respond to every, single one of your encouraging, friendly, and kind comments. I do! It's just that with limited time to spend on things I actually enjoy doing (like blogging), the easiest way to communicate is through the "reply" button on my email. SO, if you're not set up for email responses via your blog comments, just know that I'm not disowning you :D and I do read and smile at every comment!

2. I'll be cleaning blog-house during this week. I may be adding some stuff but the general feel will be the same. Actually, I hope the feel of the blog gets BETTER!!

3. In the past, I've posted on as many as 3 blogs at one time. Crazy but true! I had the time back when school was new and I was sitting in front of the computer all day at work. Now, I'm having to consolidate time and content wherever I can. SO - starting TODAY all my other blogs are null and void (I'll be posting a message on the other two and a link to this space shortly). THANK YOU to everyone who has been kind enough to follow and read my other blogs over the past 3 years. I hope you're all here and will continue getting something positive out of what I have to say :D I have made some awesome friendships over these past 3 years blogging and I don't want to lose a single one!

4. In light of #3, THIS little blog may fill up a bit faster! Those other blogs were simply an attempt to divide and conquer my multitude of interests. Last week, while hazed in pollen, I thought, "Hey! Widdershins is where I do most of my writing. It's where I have the most friendships. Why not be a more open and diverse person THERE instead of trying to write all over the place and impose MORE clicking and reading on those wonderful readers of mine?"

And so...this little blog will (finally) become an extension of me in my many tastes of life.

I hope you'll still visit and find even MORE craziness for your reading pleasure!

Thank you all for being AWESOME :D You should all go find an award for being awesome and display it on your blog. Heck...I may just make one for you ;)

On with the SHOW!
Jen xo

PS: Is it just me or did the end of March and the advent of the A-Z CHALLENGE sneak up on anyone else?? If you're not signed up yet for this month of awesomeness, head over NOW and do so :D Cheers!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what you do with the blog! I definitely want to learn more about all your interests, and this is such a wonderful forum for that. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see what you do with this blog! I was a bit restless with my blog's look the other day, so I took down the background. Now I feel better. it feels cleaner, haha.

    Have fun and I can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright, i am here...smiles...usually i dont get allergies but last week it was rocking here too...and when everyone was cutting their grass at once...i was def feeling it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for multitasking and simplifying. I'm looking forward to whatever you throw at us. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a mess this weekend after mowing the lawn.
    Consolidating sounds smart. No way I could keep up with more than one blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lot of great blog changes. :)

    I'm your 199th follower. I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to focus on one blog. I've started writing A for the challenge. It will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time is going crazy fast and I hear you about being busy. It is good and fun but hard to keep up at times too! I love your idea of consolidating your blogs...it will be great! I am working on getting tabs across the top of mine so I can put my different interests in there proper spot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited to hear what you are going to do with this blog. I really enjoy going through your blog, and I look forward to your future posts.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see what you post about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)