Random post of RANDOMNESS!!

Hello school. Could you PLEASE throw a break in between now and August? Sincerely, Burnt Out in Georgia.

Really wanting to see The Avengers. HOW did I not know Joss Whedon did this? See, I TOLD you I was busy!?!? Oh, and btw, the only reason I want to see it is because I've developed a weird-villain crush on Loki. :D

Tired of reading about the Enlightenment. Thank GOD the French Revolution happened and jolted me out of that!

Bought a new Irish Pub cookbook. Think I'll make some chicken and leek pie tonight. Mmmm...

Only fourteen more weeks until my summer break!! Yippee!!

I actually -brace yourselves- WROTE this morning. Something OTHER than school work!! I'm sure you felt that tremor this morning. It wasn't an earthquake. It was the sheer inconceivability that I sat down to write!

*InconCEIVable* Say this with a lisp. It's way funnier.

Off to make dinner and talk myself into running! Have a wonderful week and forgive this random mess :D

~Jen

Comments

  1. Hey Jen! Glad you had time to write. Now take yourself out to the movies - you do NOT want to miss The Avengers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm irish pub food....

    avengers was amazing!!! and stay for two extra scenes during the credits...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irish pub food sounds AMAZING. And I need to see the Avengers soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo know that feeling that summer can not come soon enough. I had one particular class of fourth graders that I had a countdown of the hours and minutes, not just the days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found the chance to get some writing in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Random posts are always my fave! Nummy....Irish Pub cookbook. I loved The Avengers! Cracked me up. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely see The Avengers. It's great! I have the hots for Hawkeye. And yum, Irish cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck surviving to summer break. Also, Avengers was a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, hey! Remember me? Turns out we have a common person in LinkedIn and I just found you! :) Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)

Popular Posts