Friday, June 15, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Hi guys and gals! I have time for a quick post this morning and I thought I'd give a little challenge I ran across a go. Torggil over at Torggil's World did a post on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly going on in his life and issued a challenge for others to do the same. I did some thinking and thought, "Sure, why not!"

So...here goes!

THE GOOD:
We are moving in two weeks to a rental house! It has a yard, a fire place, a gas stove, and lots of windows :)

THE BAD:
Our new place has all appliances EXCEPT a fridge. So we need to find one in the next two weeks, preferably one that is cheap and in good condition.

THE UGLY:
We are moving in two weeks to a rental house! My current place of residence will soon be packed sky-high with cardboard boxes and I won't be able to find a thing for at least a month!

Now, he mentioned that we could also do this for one of our characters. Here's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly for one of my favorite villains:

THE GOOD:
I've successfully imprisoned my brother, reclaimed what was rightfully mine, and have sent my enemies into hiding!

THE BAD:
That blasted prophecy keeps getting whispered about. The one about the return of the rightful heir and the restoration of my brother's house, blah, blah, blah. I swear if I hear one more person mention it, I'll set them on fire!

THE UGLY:
That prophecy I mentioned? Yeah. It's coming true.

Got any Good, Bad, and Ugly to share about you or one of your characters? Give it a go! And if you do, wander on over to Torggil's blog and let him know!!

Have a very happy weekend! May your Goods out weight your Bads and Uglies!
Jen

5 comments:

  1. In a month, you won't remember the bad. The ugly of moving might still linger though. Hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your poor villain! Good luck with the move--fingers crossed it goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jen! Loved your challenge response!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your move-- hope you found the fridge in time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your move and finding a fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)