Sunday, January 5, 2014

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time there was a blog. It was a little blog, a happy place where the author could go and write about whatever she wished.

The author went through ups and downs and eventually got frustrated at many, many things.

The blog stopped and the author went to other blog addresses, other universes to see if what she was looking for was out "there".

After her long journey through the stars, she remembered her little blog and became homesick. So she came back.

A bit older.

Hopefully a bit wiser.

And full of wonderings and wanderings.

I'm back, dear-hearts. I don't know if any of you still have me on your radar. If so, do stop by! I'm looking forward to the new year and the resurrection of this blog.

Cheers!


5 comments:

  1. I have both of your blogs on my radar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear it! And very happy to see you here!

      Delete
  2. Hooray! So glad you are back!! Lots of bloggers have fallen by the wayside lately and it is good to see a few updates and returns to blogging.

    Hope you are here to stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lin, sooo good to see you here! And it's definitely great to be back. Feels like coming home!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)