Friday, January 31, 2014

Sketchbook Friday: To Market, to Market

After last week's little mouse, I had several requests for a cat. Alas, the cat is apparently in London visiting the queen for I can find no drawing of him anywhere. Instead of a cat, how about a bag of groceries. A trip to the market during a snow storm can prove dangerous, but it's nice to know the pantry is full of the necessities: bread, cheese, wine, and chocolate!

It's kind of dark and a wee bit blurry. I was in too much of a hurry to grab that wine and cheese before it spoiled. Oh, and see! I did pick up something green. You know, for a salad...sometime...

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy yourself, stay safe, and create with wild abandon!!


Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in.