Friday, January 24, 2014

Sketchbook Fridays_A New Adventure!



Good morning! I have an idea and I want you all to be privy to it. I’ve devised a way to keep this blog neat and tidy (until the hailstorm of April arrives…more about that later). On Fridays you’ll get a peek into my notebooks. Seriously. All my little doodles, ideas, quote collections, and book excerpts will be here. There might be an essay. There could be a rant.  May even toss in a tea stained photo. Think of it as a virtual sketchbook. It’s an experiment and one that I hope will keep me committed to sketching and writing and exploring. I do hope you enjoy it!


WHAT'S IN YOUR SKETCHBOOK?

Happy Friday & Keep on Creating!


(All sketches, photographs, stories, essays, recipes and/or ponderings –unless otherwise noted or glaringly obvious- belong to Jennifer Chandler. If you wish to use anything, please send me an email! Thank you for not stealing. Thieves go to Mordor and die horrible, gruesome deaths  J.)

7 comments:

  1. I like the simple style.
    Will there be a cat next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There might just be, unless he misbehaves :)

      Delete
  2. Grab the cheese and run or the rhyming cat may get a snack lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! This will be fun. And if you draw Colby as the cat for next week, that mouse has nothing to worry about. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. Only time he saw a mouse he regarded it with disdain and walked away. Some mouser he turned out to be...

      Delete
  4. Dude, this is a cool idea! I would have all sorts of stuff to show from my notebooks, such as some moments when I can't even read my own writing. haha

    ReplyDelete

Why hello! Lovely to see you. Sit down, have a cuppa, and enjoy the conversation. Feel free to join in at any time.

Oh, and no flaming unless you're a dragon. A REAL dragon. In that case, we need to talk. I do adore taking tea with dragons.

Cheers!