Thursday, May 15, 2014

Yes I AM Still Blogging...

...just not here.

It's been a while since I posted. There has been a very good reason for that. As you read in my last post here, I've been searching for myself, for my voice and I needed to separate myself from blogging for a bit to find them both.

I'm happy to report that I did :)

I am now blogging, regularly (huzzah!) and happily HERE: The Cup and Page

I've been there for a few months now, tentatively reaching outward. Some of you I've already reconnected with thanks to Alex Cavanaugh's post during the A-Z Challenge. For others, I've been quietly reading your blogs and slowly re-following your words with my new blog ID. (If you see me in the comments, I'll appear as Jennifer Chandler)

There is no pressure to follow me over; no hard feelings if you wish to bid farewell here and keep it that way. I understand. There's only so many blogs one can read and follow in a lifetime!

But, if you wish, do click the link above. I'd love to share a cuppa with you and catch up!

All the best, truly,

1 comment:

  1. I thought we had found each other elsewhere. Nice to visit with you again. I'm glad you found your voice, not an easy business. :-)

    Anna from Shout with Emaginette

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)