***Drum Roll Please****

Good morning!

I've got some pretty exciting news to share with you all today. I've got a tentative date for the Insecure Writer's Support Group Anthology release AND I have a cover to show you :)


And yes, those ARE confetti tacos :D. Because you can't have a party without tacos, right?

Our fearless publisher at Dancing Lemur Press, has informed us that we are looking at a release date of May 02. Once I have more information on and exact date as well as information on where the book will be available - in print and in eBook format - I'll let you know! My contribution is titled "The Mysteries of Death and Life" and, yes, it is the title story. Which makes this cover reveal all the more spectacular.

And now for the really, really exciting part.

*
*
*

The COVER REVEAL!!!

*
*
*

Are you ready?

*
*
*

OK, now I'm just being mean :P

BEHOLD!


Isn't it fantastic? The designer did a marvelous job on capturing the theme of a Hero Lost. This just makes me giddy :)

We've got a bit of a cover reveal party going on today! Check out the sites of the other authors featured in the anthology:


(There are a couple of other authors featured as well but I did't have their blog addresses).

Stay tuned for more announcements concerning the anthology, including our website launch February 01!

Cheers,


Comments

  1. The cover looks great and I can't wait to read your story given how it inspired it! Enjoy those confetti tacos :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's story! And, yes, the cover is fantastic!

      Delete
  2. That's the perfect image for your story!
    Now pass a confetti taco please...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so excited about it :)

      And help yourself; feel free to take two :D

      Delete
  3. I really want a taco now! Can't wait to read your story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roland. I'm looking forward to reading yours.
      I know. Ever since I posted that picture I want tacos!

      Delete
  4. I really love that cover. It looks amazing. Looking forward to reading everyone's submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so pleased you loved the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jen! Great post! I love the confetti tacos too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I searched for "confetti" and when the tacos popped up I had to use them!

      Delete
  7. Spectacular! Again, Congratulations. I'm looking forward to buying it and reading your story! All the stories. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's stories. The summaries that I've read sound fantastic!

      Delete
  8. How exciting!Confetti tacos is a surprising touch! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought they were fun 😊

      Delete
  9. Jen, the cover had me all teary-eyed...simply perfect.
    I'm so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! Had I not been at work when I first saw it I would have cried 😊. Thank you!

      Delete
  10. I'm looking forward to reading your story and marketing the anthology with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm excited to read everyone's story 😄

      Delete
  11. The cover is amazing! Congratulations on having your story in the anthology and inspiring the book title! This is such exciting news and I can't wait to read your and all the other writers' stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It has been exciting and quite a learning experience.

      Delete
  12. I am so very very excited to read your story! I've been rolling the title in my head while thinking up promotion and wondering just how the story will play out. It's an honour being in the same anthology as you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Renee! That is so kind. I can't wait to read your story and the stories of the other authors 😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)

Popular Posts