Hiatus Notice

Image result for hiatus
lovely photo found HERE

Sorry, kids, but this blog's going on hiatus.

I wish I knew what the deal was. I wish I knew why I just can't seem to get a handle on the whole blogging thing. It was good for a few years, mostly when I worked a desk job and had eight hours a day to check on my blog, updating and commenting on others' blogs and returning the kind comments of others. I haven't had that kind of job for years.

Honesty, they say, is the best policy, so I'm laying it all out here. I miss that ability to actually feel connected to the blogging community and I've met so many amazing bloggers and writers and PEOPLE along the way. For whatever reason, life isn't cooperating. There's a rift between me and blogging and I need to put my focus and limited energy to other things. I've done this before, I know. I don't ever want to say goodbye for good but right now I've got to put this on hold.

Let's call it a holiday during the holidays.

That sounds much better.

We'll see how things go after the first of the new year. My health just hasn't been up to par for the past few months and I've been working on a couple of projects that take up most of my free time, including edits and revisions on a novel. Plus, and I feel this is most important, I need to get back involved with life outside of the computer. There's a lot of life around me and I feel it would serve me best to get outside and experience it. Something I haven't fully done since we moved to the coast three years ago.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years'. I wish you all the very best of everything and I do hope to see you again in 2018.

Much love,
Jen xo


Comments

  1. Jen, will miss you. Maybe a break is in order. I'll be taking some time off around the holidays as well. Just hope you return to us. At least once a month...
    Have a great Thanksgiving and get your health back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in a beautiful town. Go explore and experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)

Popular Posts