"G" and "H" Gone Missing...

...and so have "I"!

This month has proven to be a bug-bear of epic proportions. Yes. Epic.

This week in particular has me borrowing Internet connections, producing term papers at lightening speed and ordering text books (again) at the last minute. This, of course, is on top of Everything Else. Yes. That DOES require capital letters :)

So.

I'm out for a bit.

Thank you all for stopping by from the A-Z Challenge. Sorry I couldn't keep up with all you mad, daily bloggers out there. You rock. Seriously! Keep it up and I'll be around as soon as things calm down (or at least when I can tame the wild beast that has become my life!)

Take care, be fabulous, and write on!
Jen

Comments

  1. Good luck with your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The a-z really is quite time consuming, to say the least. But I enjoy reading blogs and meeting other writers out there and reading what they have to say. THanks for all your posts so far and good luck on your term paper!
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm struggling with it too. It's really hard to find any time to sit down to write with a new baby in the house. Any time I do sit down it's with him in my arms and typing just isn't practical. Still, I'm going to try to catch up and keep going. I'm still having fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about, you just took care of H-J. You need time for Jen.

    Take care!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with taming the wild beast! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel. This is my first time attempting this challenge and I've found it a little harder than I imagined, but I am getting to meet some great new bloggers. I look forward to following your blog on your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope when your life calms down you will stop by and say hello. I've enjoyed reading your other posts.

    http://www.doreenmcgettigan.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure to come back, OK!! Write while you are off the A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're wise, Jen, to focus on what has to be done...and it sounds like your plate is really full. Good luck with your paper. I didn't sign up for the A-Z Challenge because I don't want to block off my life to do it. My hub and I do lots together and that's my priority. Heck, I'm having trouble leaving comments as we've had so many visitors in and out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Well hello there! I'm happy you wandered by. Make yourself comfortable and I'll pour the tea. Cake? Chocolate? Take your time, meander, and don't forget to join in. Be sure and check back later! I respond to all comments here :)

Popular Posts